Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Uhh.

"Newgrounds Staff Comment:
To answer all the clueless folk: TypeQueen (the creator of Charlie the Unicorn) had a habit of submitting an annual unicorn movie to Newgrounds and this was his 2005 offering. It was later stolen and put on YouTube in a cropped video format, at which point the masses latched on to it. This is the ORIGINAL creation, by the REAL author. If you saw it first on YouTube, you were late to the game - it was already a big hit on Newgrounds in 2005."

How can you be so ignorant when the answer is right in front of you...

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

BEAUTIFUL

Oh my god. Beautifully done. I fucking loved it! Much better than the second.

DERAILED DERAILED

Love it!

That was awesome. What was the song playing for the train?

Frame Experiment Frame Experiment

I liked it

It'd be better if it was a bit more crisp. It'd be good with some music, like some soft rock, maybe The Postal Service? :)

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

Very nice

Although all the characters are chibi-fied, you might want to put on there somewhere "All characters copyright their original creator" Or what not. You didn't give any credit to Capcom from what I saw. :(

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome flash.

Jackass before me doesn't realise this is a movie... That download was a trojan by the way.

Lilium Lilium

OH MY GOD!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! +Favorite!!! <333333333

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

AWESOME!

Now mix MK, SF, and Tekken!!!! YOU RAWK! +Fav. Artist

&amp;quot;Stripped&amp;quot; - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

FUNNY!!!

It Was F*CKING AWXSOME!!! what was the song on channel three? i know its on my computer but i forgot the name of it

Furiously Fast Furiously Fast

Nice

just get these few things down and this movie is on its way 2 bein top dog
Get the physics right, cars dont do wheelies unless they have Hydrolics or the start a race or drag at around 100mph
Get the look down, they need 2 be lower and better rims and this stuff